I accept custom embroidery requests and your requested design.
To learn more, please read through the FAQs below. Examples of custom embroidery are on my Instagram or on my website (Menu-Embroidery).
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
- Fill out this form completely and I will reply within 3 business days and let you know if I can complete your request.
- If I am able to, I will send you a physical address to send your garment to. If your order is more than 100 euros, I require a 50% deposit. If your order is less than 100 euros, I require you to pay in full.
- Once I receive your garment, I will sketch a mock-up based on your budget and idea.
- After we agree on a final design, I will start working on your order.
- After your order is done, you can send payment via PayPal or another method we agree on.
- Once paid, I will ship the garment, and you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking informations.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT ?
Any major credit card or PayPal.
WHAT CAN I GET EMBROIDERED ?
I can embroider almost anything cotton, canvas, denim.
I do not embroider shoes or hats, and do not recommend delicate or stretchy items because it can potentially damage sensitive items.
CAN YOU EMBROIDER AN ITEM I ALREADY OWN ?
You can either send me a garment or order one online and have it shipped directly to me.
WHERE ON MY ITEM CAN I GET SOMETHING EMBROIDERED ?
Almost anywhere. However, some locations may require the item to be deconstructed and put back together (at an additional cost). These are areas like sleeves, front and back of the leg on pants and some jacket suits.
WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME ?
It depends on the complexity of the design and how many orders I have on my list. Normally, there is 4-6 week turnaround time from the day I receive your garment.
The turnaround time for a small flash or a small word is up to 1 weeks depending on my order queue.
DO YOU DO PRODUCTION?
For any production inquiry please fill out the form !